Accommodations, Rates, What to Bring
Holt Lake Lodge's headquarters is situated on Holt Lake 72 air miles North East of Buffalo Narrows, Saskatchewan, Canada.
Our main cabin is a large 800 sq. foot cabin with sleeping accommodations for 12 guests in two separate bedrooms. The main cabin has full indoor bathroom facilities including bathtub and shower. The kitchen and living room area is very large with a pair of couches and a large dining table. This cabin also features full window and patio door view of the lakefront and a large deck with Bar-B-Q.
The second cabin is typical of Northern cabins with 2 bedrooms for up to 4 guests. A kitchen, dining area with a great view of the lakefront and large deck with Bar-B-Q.
All cabins are powered by generator during the evenings.
Hot Shower facilities are available to all guests.
We lease 5 lakes, 2 of which you can reach from the main lake with a short portage. No need to carry your motor as we have boats and motors on each lake.
Northern Saskatchewan is one of the most beautiful untouched natural habitats in the world, there is an abundance of wildlife and fauna photo opportunities.
Holt Lake Lodge will cater to your photography adventure by allowing the use of our tree stands and blinds for wildlife photo opportunities, with advanced notice we will even bait to attempt to draw the wildlife of your pleasure.
What to Bring:
- Sleeping Bag & Light Bedroll
- Groceries - Please consider plastic recyclable containers and refrain from bring glass if possible.
- Clothes (including a warm jacket)
- Insect Repellent - Thermocell
- Flash Light/Head Lamp, Spare Batteries
- Rain Gear
- Fishing Gear
- Hunting Gear, Bow or Rifle, Tree Stand safety harness
Your baggage is restricted to 50lbs per fisherman and 75lbs per hunter. These weights will we weighed by Voyage Air to ensure safe aircraft loading.
- Round trip airfare from Buffalo Narrows, Saskatchewan
- Light housekeeping in the cabins, you are responsible for your own meals.
- Dishes utensils and cookware
- 16' Boats, Motors and Fuel
- Boat seats
- Landing nets
- Fish freezing and Packaging
- Bear skinning and preparation for transport to Taxidermy
- Limited Bear meat processing and freezing on request, additional fees apply.